Written By Admin on Saturday, January 30, 2010 | Saturday, January 30, 2010
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia's private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
PLANT OPERATOR - (Code: PO)
The Plant Operator (Main Plant) is responsible for carrying out operation activities on the plant and equipment as instructed by staff in the Central Control Room.
Candidate for this position should posses:
1. S1/D3 from reputable university majoring in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical:
2. 1 years experiences S1 and 2-3 years experiences for D3 ( heavy industry job experiences will be preferred);
3. Having knowledge of safety management and willing to work on 3 shift cycle
CONTROL & INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR - (Code: C & I SPV)
The successful applicant will be expected to lead and supervise the C & I and DCS Technician Group on a day to day basis. Responsibilities will include control and supervision of maintenance activities in the areas of C & I and Plant Automation. The ability to support engineers in the areas of planning, troubleshooting and rectification of defects is required.
Applicants for this position should fulfil the following requirements:
1. Maximum 40 years old;
2. S1/D3 in Physics Engineering or Electronic / Instrumentation from a reputable local University / Polytechnic
3. 5 years relevant experiences at Power Plant or Heavy Industries and Have good supervisory skill;
4. Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting;
5. Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor bassed / smart system) and familiar with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and its Man machines interfaces;
6. Capable and willingness to work under pressure and extended working hours;
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - MATERIALS HANDLING- (Code: ME)
Responsibilities of the Engineer include the long term integrity and short term maintenance activities associated with the Boiler auxiliary equipments, including Air Heater, ID Fans, FD Fans, Precipitator, FGD and its associated equipments.
Candidates for this position should possess minimum qualifications and competencies as follows:
1. S-1 degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University
2. Maximum 40 years old
3. 5 years experience as a Maintenance Engineer in Power Generation sector preferably but other heavy industrials, Oil and Gas sector will be considerable as well.
4. Having a strong experience work on large axial and centrifugal Fans.
5. Having a strong knowledge of rotating equipment, vibration and balancing
6. A sound understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance
7. Self starter and having strong motivation.
Candidates for all positions should be able to read and speak English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 11 February 2010 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton - Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
or email to:
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.